Your home is the biggest financial investment you have
When you’re putting your home up for sale, you want to get top dollar for it. You want what it is worth, and what you deserve. I understand how daunting it can be to entrust the sale of your home into someone else's hands. I know how you feel since I've been there too, as Sellers of my own properties. I am a professional. This is my full-time job. I have been through this experience with hundreds of people throughout the years and because of this, I use my past experiences to guide my clients through the process ensuring it is an enjoyable experience with the least bit of interuption to your busy life.
This is what I guarantee to every client:
- I am a full-time Realtor - You are working with someone committed to his job. I am a professional and will be with you all the way throughout the process and available to you at all times. Further more my office is open daily from 9 to 9 and staffed with live people answering the phones. Even on the weekends. You wouldn't believe how important this is in our digital world where a lot of Brokerages you have to wait on the phone, asked to push numbers to get to some answering service. Being able to speak with a human is essential in today's fast paced real estate market.
- I am a great listeners – It all starts with listening to your wants and needs, criteria - I am all ears. I ensure ongoing, clear communication with my clients so we can narrow down the field faster and move along to determine what’s important. I am committed to delivering value by offering expert seller advise and services.
- I price to sell – I do comperative market analysis when first meeting up with Sellers to determine the market value of your property and discuss a strategy to get to your goals.
- I know the market reall well – I am constantly checking competitive properties and how they are selling and have been selling in your neighbourhood. This will help us both in making the most informed decisions possible.
- I’ll help make your home more attractive to the masses – We are skilled at knowing exactly what to do to maximize the esthetic appeal of your home so that it garners as much attention from home buyers as possible. I have a team of experts from cleaners to finish up small loose end jobs around the house to get it ready for sale.
- Using innovative tools for marketing – In addition to listing your property on MLS and my personal site: iLOFTU.ca as well as the very popular and visited by over a million people a month, RoaylLepage.ca --- I am using word-of-mouth networking techniques with my countless colleagues. Also, employ every form of technological marketing imaginable. From old-fashioned advertising methods such as Just Listed cards, to today's Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, I’ll get the message out to as many potential Buyers as possible.
- We take professional photos to present your home in the best light possible – Picture says a thousand words - is true. Listings with professional photos are a must in today's market. I'll always make sure that all photos advertised are of top quality.
- Guiding and advising you along the way – Whether you have a question or concern about the sale of your home, or if we have a suggestion or two about how to make the selling process more streamlined, the lines of communication are always open. The real estate transaction can be complicated - I’ll guide you through the whole process so that everything is explained to you in black and white.
- We can point you to the right professional - Selling a home requires the assistance of more than just a realtor. You’ll most likely need the services of other experts such as; home inspectors, home stylist and lawyers. No matter what type of professional you need, we’ll have someone to put you in touch with.
- LOVE to hold open houses –While some realtors may not see the benefit of hosting open houses, I do believe that any chance to get your home exposed to the public is time well spent.
- I live and work here – I am not only a professional working in the city, I also live here. I know Toronto very well, which will help put you in the driver’s seat when it comes time to sell your home.
Post Your Comment: