|Number of Units:||13|
Claremont Hall is located in the heart of the Queen Street West neighbourhood at 34 Claremont St.. Originally constructed in 1950 as a large hall adjacent to the St. Cyril and Methodius Roman Catholic Episcopal Church, this very solid masonry structure was converted into 13 residential Toronto lofts condominiums in 1995, by Robert Mitchell and Michael Stewart. In addition to these 13 loft condos, the Church building itself and manse were developed as three large freehold custom loft/residential spaces. The condominium property includes land to the south, which enables the ground floor units to have a walk-out to private courtyard gardens. Units range in size from smaller studio spaces of approximately 610 sq ft studio upwards towards 1200 sq ft. They are an open concept design. These are ideal as work-at-home use. With beautiful maple hardwood floors, this is a light airy space with up to 13 ft cathedral
ceilings in some configurations. Some bedrooms have private walk-out decks.